Eduard SM-79

Several sources now list an Eduard 1/48 SM-79. Is this yet a third kit of this a/c this year or a re-pop of the Trumpeter or CA kits?

If it is a third kit, are there any reviews?

Art

Reply to
Art Murray

This is the Classic Airframes kit (the early one I believe), with additional resin and etched parts.

Jim

Reply to
AV8R Jim

Art,

I didn't have time before, but here are the direct links:

(this is a direct Eduard link made shorter by the tinyurl website...)

It says just 500 kits will be made, but I believe that the there are etched sets available separately that are not in the kit:

photoetch on the tree photos:

It will be sold as a Flashback brand kit, so you may not find it under the Eduard label.

Keith Walker

----- Original Message ----- From: "Art Murray" To: "Keith Walker" Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 9:42 PM Subject: Re: Eduard SM-79

: Thanks! : : Art : : ----- Original Message ----- : From: "Keith Walker" : To: "Art Murray" : Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 9:11 PM : Subject: Re: Eduard SM-79 : : : > Re pop of the CA kit with a lot of new resin and photoetch. Details on : the Eduard site, check their monthly newsletters. : > Keith Walker : >

: > ----- Original Message ----- : > From: "Art Murray" : > Newsgroups: rec.models.scale : > Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 7:04 PM : > Subject: Eduard SM-79 : >

: >

: > : Several sources now list an Eduard 1/48 SM-79. Is this yet a third kit : of : > : this a/c this year or a re-pop of the Trumpeter or CA kits? : > : : > : If it is a third kit, are there any reviews? : > : : > : Art

Reply to
Scorpian