Trumpeter SM-79

Hi everybody, does anyone can give me information about Trumpeter's Savoia Marchetti sm-79

1/48, please ?? I usually model armors, but I would like to build this wwii italian plane, but I have doubts about Trumpeter kits quality. Is this kit good ? Are there any other 1/48 sm-79 kits on the market ? Thanx all !!

-- ilPoeta

Reply to
ilPoeta

We stock the Classic Airframes SM.79 along with some reference booklets on this aircraft and a decal sheet by Skymodels. The Vintage kit is out of stock and out of production. You can see all of our items at:

We specialize in Italian subjects. Thanks and

Merry Christmas,

Ken Lawrence PCM, Inc.

Reply to
KLawr63125