FOR SALE 1/48 TRUMPETER VIGILANTE

For sale one opened but complete 1/48 Vigilante by Trumpeter. Box is opened--I had to look. It's nice! Price is $48.00 USD shipping in USA is $5.00. Kit parts still sealed with instructions and decals. I'm not going to build it so off it goes.

The dirty payment details---USPS money order only or cash at your risk. I'll pay insurance. This item will ship from SW Tennessee zip 38134 USA.

More sale kits to follow. Feel free to email any questions about the kit.

Reply to
haroldmcpherson

I don't know why my full email address isn't showing but use snipped-for-privacy@msn.com for questions.

Reply to
haroldmcpherson

Ok this thing won't let me type my full name. What's up with that? And I thought eBay was bad.

Just put a note in the 'reply' section. I'll contact YOU!!

Reply to
haroldmcpherson