1/350 Essex for sale or swap

I have an extra Trumpeter Essex with Tom's PE to sell or swap. I originally paid $90 for the ship and $49 for the PE so a total of $139. Other than looking at the goddies nothing has been done.

I'll sell for $115 plus shipping or swap for an equivalent value resin

1/350 ship for the one each of WEM brass sets for the Essex.

Due to the box size I prefer to keep the deal to the lower 48 and Canada. Even then it may be a touch too big for Priority shipping. You pay for the basic shipping and I'll add delivery confiramtion and insurance on my dime.

Reply to
Ron