1/350 Announcement?

I've been away from reading the newsgroups for about a year and I wanted to find out the latest on new 1/350 ship releases, real or rumors. I already know anout the Trumpeter Nimitz, Kuztnetzov and Lexington. Back before I left, IRC, Trumpeter's US distributor had hinted that they may do an HMS Hood, since that Ukrainian company that showed a prototype at RCHTA went belly up.

Is there anything else I've missed?

Thanks.

Reply to
CptMatt

Trumpeter's 1/350th U.S.S. North Carolina! Nice effort, and it is Interesting to note how much the small AA armament and details have improved in their molding over the years by comparing it to the old Tamiya U.S.S. Missouri. If you are into W.W.I there are two German Kaiser Class BB's out from a Ukrainian company and Revell Germany released a kit of the German Cruiser S.M.S. Emden.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

CptMatt wrote: : I've been away from reading the newsgroups for about a year and I : wanted to find out the latest on new 1/350 ship releases, real or : rumors. : Hasegawa has released the 1/350 Mikasa (sp?) of 1905 fame. Iron Shipwrights has released a 1/350 USS Michigan, BB-27. I am sure I read an article about an Italian battleship (the Roma?) that was mastered via stereo lithography and CNC machining, but I can't find hide nor hair of it now.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

Axis models, try steelnavy or modelwarships, both .coms.

Reply to
rwsmithjr