Eduard World War I Strip-down kits?

Has anyone built any of the Eduard World War I Strip-down kits such as the Fokker Dr. I and Dr. VIII? Your input as far as complexity to build, etc.? Thanks, Jim

Reply to
jimbol51

jimbol51

GASP!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

I'll face the music. My philosophy is that if it ain't fun, why bother. The demonstration was just that, and served its purpose. That being done, I had fun stuff to do.

The DR.I is well engineered and the end product is kinda cool, albeit weird.

Hey, I saw someone build their Piper Cub or Grasshopper (whatever it was) half in rib only, and half skinned. It was kinda cool like that.

--- Tontoni

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni