Mig 15 kits?

Does anybody know where you can buy the Tamiya non-clear version of their Mig 15 kit? Also any other recommendations for Mig 15 kits? I see that Revell has one, but not aware of the build quality. Thanks for the input jim

Reply to
jimbol51

I belive the Revell 48th is v old, seen it and it looks v old and terrable...

belive the Trumpeter is a copy of Tamiyas, i love the 32nd scale kit....

Reply to
Jules

The Trumpeter kit is not quite a Tamiya copy; in some ways it's even better than Tamiya's. Either one would make an excellent model though,

Reply to
Jessie C

If the Revell kit is actually the old Monogram in 1/48th then it dates to the '70s, IIRC. It was highly thought of back then. Sorry I missed you on the phone, Jules. I was out that afternoon.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

ah ok...nay mind, i can try again soon for a chat

Reply to
Jules