Re: Techmod decals- opinions?

Jim Atkins offered me a plate of cheese and whispered:

OK- I have an Airfix 1/24 Hurricane coming and I would like to use the > Techmod 303 (Polish) Sq. decals- any opinions or warnings?

I've used Techmod 48016. The decals were nice and thin and they responded well to Microset and Microsol. I was happy with the sheet.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

in article 8vKdnUARvP9I snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com, Jim Atkins at snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net wrote on 2/1/05 11:23 PM:

The only advice I can give is "use plenty of water and keep them wet." Mine tend to adhere to the model's surface at first contact. Otherwise, they are very good decals.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell