Someone wanted passengers

00/HO scale Preiser figure packs

PF16328 120 seated passengers unpainted

PF16325 120 pax and staff unpainted

also available in N - Stocked by Freestone Model Accessories at £16 a pack, also many model railway shops

HTH

Mike

Reply to
Mike

In message , snipped-for-privacy@notigg.not.no writes

The Preiser figure packs I've got are 1:90 scale (so it says on the pack) so they're neither OO nor HO.

Reply to
John Sullivan

Anyone remember when Airfix 'Civilians' cost 1/3d for a box of 40?

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Yes, some of us are that old.

The Beano was 2d, fish & chips was 7d, and a small loaf was 4 3/4d.

Reply to
MartinS

Technically not. So, all the figures are 3.3% too small for HO - compared to what prototypes?

Reply to
MartinS

Luxury! We used to *dream* of having fish and chips...

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Railway Modeller at two bob?

Airfix planes for half a crown?

Chocolate bars, twice as big as today's, for 6d?

Ah yes, I remember it well, almost.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

Its not been the same since the bombing stopped

Reply to
Mike

Airfix? Never heard of them :-)

Reply to
Rob

The message from "Roger T." contains these words:

You must be younger than me... 8-(

My first RM cost 1/3 (ie. 1 shilling and 3 pence real money) in IIRC 1952.

(Cue for Mick Bryan to say that *everybody* is younger than me!)

Reply to
David Jackson

Only bombing I recall was by a certain bunch of misguided, pissed off, Irishmen.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

My god they're sending us kids now!

(with appologies to Marty Feldman, for thos old enough to remember the taxi rank)

Reply to
Mike

True - my first Modeller cost 2/3d and I'm ancient :-)

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

Jim Guthrie wrote:-

The first copy I bought was in 1967. The second was in 2000 and it was almost identical. (I usually bought MRN).

kim

Reply to
kim

They change the month/year panels most issues!

Reply to
Gregory Procter

I've got a pack of painted and unpainted seated passengers. They say HO on the box, 1:87 and so are slightly smaller than should be, which is good because they fit in the coaches better!

James

Reply to
James S