Polar Lights 'Black Beauty

I know its a ''medium'' range kit,but,it's funny how theres no
green/clear parts,as in the headlights.And no red anything for the
tail lights.
Reply to
teem
If it's a re-pop of the old Aurora that sounds about right. You'd think PL would have done a little re-engineering. Oh, that's right! RC/Ertl own them now.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Well,i'm glad its out,its down my interest''lane''.wonder why Universals got their logo >teem wrote:
Reply to
teem