Re: Polar Lights Enterprise

I just got the Polar Lights Enterprise NCC 1701 from Target. Not a bad little

> kit. It's been awhile since I've had the old AMT model but I can see > differences. Such as the taper on the engine nacelles. I don't think I remember > any on the AMT model. > > Anyway, I think to do it justice I'm still going to have to glue it... >

Dang! I went to 2 hobby shops and 2 Target stores today and came up empty. I want one for myself, and then one for each of my two nephews. With the snap-tite feature, I think I can introduce them to a cool hobby!

Gotta keep searching. Do other large chains carry this kit?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Alvarez

Target has the PL Enterprise for sale for $7.99. Kit builds into several variants: both pilot versions, series version, Mirror Universe version as well as the Exeter, Constitution and Defiant. Need seven just to build all variants included in the box. Got 5 myself.

Neat that they do stickers and waterslide decals in the same box. Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius