Airbrush recommendation for a newbie...

Newbie to airbrushes anyway. I know this has been hammered over and over in the past and I'd not really considered one until now. I've a
50% off coupon for a store that, if memory serves, carries the Badger brand. I don't *think* they carry Paasche(sp) or Aztec but I may be wrong.
I've never used one before, won't become a master at it ever probably, plan to use it for model cars and some ships, no fancy stuff, just normal painting & will use it with a large 30 gal air compressor. So I'll need a water filter for sure. Compressor has the means to dial down the working pressure so that shouldn't be a problem.
As I remember, it was recommended in the past for beginners and many old timers still use, a single action. Does Badger (and Paasche & Aztec if they carry them) have a particular model or kit that stands out above the others for general use etc as I mention? Or perhaps its best to ask, which ones should I stay away from? TIA...
I would get a Badger 350 external mix airbrush. You can spend more time cleaning an internal airbrush than you do using it. Jerry 47
wrote:

wrong.
It would do fine. If you need a fine tip in the future, you can buy one for the brush at that time. Jerry 47
wrote:

old