Revell-Monogram has new owner

Hi all,

Perhaps this has been postedf before and I missed it, Revell-Monogram has been sold to HobbiCo. See link below for details.

John Stewart

Ahhh...my old home town, Urbana-Champaign...now I have a reason to move back.

Reply to
Rufus

If they mean what they say, the read of that article sounds encouraging.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Does this mean more plastic model kits will come out now.

Geeeee , I really hope so..........

... Carl ..........

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

Rufus wrote: : : Ahhh...my old home town, Urbana-Champaign...now I have a reason to move : back. : Shudder. You are joking, right?

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

Only half way...