Revell-Monogram has new owner

Hi all,
Perhaps this has been postedf before and I missed it, Revell-Monogram has been sold to HobbiCo. See link below for details.
http://www.revell.com/News-Details.news_details+M5fef9ae0e82.0.html
John Stewart wrote:

Ahhh...my old home town, Urbana-Champaign...now I have a reason to move back.
--
- Rufus

: : Ahhh...my old home town, Urbana-Champaign...now I have a reason to move : back. :     Shudder. You are joking, right?
                            Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.
Bruce Burden wrote:

Only half way...
--
- Rufus

If they mean what they say, the read of that article sounds encouraging.
WmB
Does this mean more plastic model kits will come out now.
Geeeee , I really hope so..........
,,