Peterbilt Alaskan Hauler

Hi all,

I will begin soon to work on a "Peterbilt Alaskan Hauler" with a trailor car transporter from Revell/Monogram.

Before to build a model, I always look for a lot of documents to superdetail each part (engine, brakes, wires, etc...).

Unfortunatly, Peterbilt are rare in France, and I never been able to shoot a walkaround of this fabulous truck.

So, your help will be welcome.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Flying Frog

Chris , why don't you join the yahoo group <

or peruse Tims site <

for starters . I believe there is a couple of great sites in France and Germany as well .

noddy

Reply to
noddy

As you are in France, you may have never heard this:

"Old truckers never die, they just get a new PETERBUILT."

:-)

Reply to
old hoodoo

Chris, Posted some pictures for you on a.b.m.s. hope it'll help. Mike G.

Reply to
Mike G.

noddy a écrit :

Thanks Noddy

I sent a message to modeltruckdiscussions owner to subscribe... I'm waiting for his decision now.

I France there are some good websites, but there are rare in my knowledge which are dedicated to American trucks... because these trucks are rare there. For the german website, you are maybe right, but I don't read German...

Reply to
Flying Frog

old hoodoo a écrit :

Lol, Yes I read that on a lot of books... ;-)

Reply to
Flying Frog

Dans son message précédent, Mike G. a écrit :

Hi Mike, Yes, and I answered Thanks a lot, but I got only 4 photos... The others never appeared on my news reader... Could you re-send them to my mailbox please? My adress is ok.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Flying Frog

Dallas

Dallas a formulé ce samedi :

Yes Dallas, of course I know Perterbilt's website, but I didn't finf=d photos of details on it. A lot of pictures of very nice trucks yes, but no details unfortunatly.

Reply to
Flying Frog

hey froggie buddy, what is the company that runs the particular truck you want? maybe we can find them?

e avait prétendu :

Hi "e",

Well, unfortunatly, I wasn't able to find the name of the company that runs this truck... in the case of the company exists and isn't a Revell fantasm.... The decal show "Alaskan Trucking" on the hood screen... and this truck runs in Alaska.

The truck is a 359 Conventional equipped with a Cummins-NTC-425 Diesel engine. It has 12 wheels at rear (3x2 for each side)...

You can see it in the Revell Germany range (ref: 07545-0389 Peterbilt Alaskan Hauler).

Thanks for your help guys...

Reply to
Flying Frog

Done, let me know if you got them. Mike G.

Reply to
Mike G.

Mike G. a utilisé son clavier pour écrire :

hI mIKE? AND hanks a lot, I just got the files. They will be really useful.

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog

and i bet you googled the hell out of it. there is a history channel show on the ice truckers in canada/alaska. if it is on soon, i will record it. you may want to search canada trucking. i have a friend to ask also.

e avait prétendu :

Yes of course... lol

Thanks a lot. I really would like to build a master piece with these kits.

Reply to
Flying Frog