WireGuide 2005 is not NEC compliant

WireGuide 2005 sells for $199 and is sold by Vision Infosoft. I found several problems with their program. I downloaded the trial version to check it out against my own program
written in JavaScript. I found these problems so far.
WireGuide 2005 Service/Feeder Calculations
1. 20 ampere and 9 conductors input lists No. 12, rated 14 amperes on 20 ampere OCPD 2. 25 ampere and 3 conductors input lists No. 12, rated 25 amperes on 25 ampere OCPD (No. 12 is not allowed on a 25 ampere OCPD without exceptions) 3. 31 ampere and 6 conductors input lists No. 10 rated 24 amperes on 35 ampere OCPD 4. Only 75 degree C. insulation and terminal temperatures supported. (derating using 90 degree insulation ampacities is not allowed but is a common practice) 5. No provisions for continuous load and noncontinuous load inputs. 6. Only copper donductors are supported.
In my opinion, WireGuide 2005 is not NEC compliant and a warning should be attached to let users know.

Today we went to Chester's PotLuck in Fairbanks. Now we read of another Native man hit and killed by an autombile between Iliamna and Newhalen . When is it going to stop? A man was found dead in a ditch along the road between Iliamna and Newhalen after being struck by a car in a hit-and-run, according to Alaska State Troopers. Arseny Melognak, 81, was known to walk the roadway between Iliamna and Newhalen often, said Troopers spokesman Greg Wilkinson. The communities, next to Iliamna Lake and 230 miles southwest of Anchorage, are almost five miles apart. "Indications are that he was walking when he was hit ... by some type of vehicle," Wilkinson said. It's considered a hit-and-run, he said, and officials are investigating. State troopers in Iliamna and King Salmon were notified about his body around 11:30 p.m. Saturday. Troopers in the area could not be reached for more information Sunday. Melognak lived in Newhalen, said his stepson Peter John, reached at home Sunday. "We're trying to put together everything," he said. "We're still kind of shocked." "He was a good man. Nice. Quiet sometimes," John said. Melognak loved working, walking, making friends and going to his Russian Orthodox church in Newhalen, John said. In his younger days, Melognak was mostly a commercial fisherman. He also worked for canneries, among other jobs, John said. He did lots of trapping and loved to drive a team of dogs. The 81-year-old walked to the post office almost every day, which John said was three or four miles up the road. He didn't know exactly what happened or when Melognak was killed. Anyone with information is asked to contact Alaska State Troopers in Iliamna or King Salmon. from: http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/crime/story/8502044p-8395352c.html
Jerry wrote:

Evidently, Zoltek and Vision Infosoft have some ties that have not been severed, because the ECM 99 software sold by Vision Soft has a help menu that has about and version information attributing the software to Zoltek. Here is the info under the developed by menu item: Zoltek Software 109 N. Harvard Villa Park, IL 60181
Drew Whitehead, P.E. Developer
800-965-8351 630-530-9283 (Fax)
And here is the info under the Developed By menu item: Vision Infosoft Corporation 2235 Encinitas Blvd, Suite 200 Encinitas, CA 92024
800-258-7752 619-633-1277 619-633-1295 (Fax)
http://www.visioninfosoft.com