NEC Table 310.16 Conductor Size, OCPD, and Voltage Drop Calculator

Free Online JavaScript webpage calculator - Enter type of material - aluminum or copper, continuous and non continuous loads in amperes, type of conductor insulation, number of
conductors in raceway or cable , ambient temperature, terminal temperature, check boxes for if nipple, and if OCPD is rated for continuous load and this calculator finds the size of conductor, maximum and minimum OCPD, size of equipment grounding conductor, and related data. The output is automatically transferred to the voltage drop calculator at bottom of page where you can enter the on way distance in feet, phase and voltage and find the voltage drop. By a simple click, the conductor size is increased by one and the equipment grounding conductor is proportionately increased.
This calculator looks good. I have checked it against several examples for the NEC handbook, Mike Holt, McGraw Hill Handbook, and Wire Guide 2005 software problems. Additionally I have checked it against the Excel Calculator I wrote in 1996 completely independently and another Table 310.16 reverse lookup calculator and the numbers jive so far.
I retired in October and have nothing better to do because I live in North Pole, Alaska where it is cold and miserable and dark most of the day. Before I die I want to bust Table 310.16, because for 30 years this table and all the associated rules have given me trouble.
Anyway the combination Table 310.16 Calculator is at: http://www.electrician2.com/calculators/wireocpd_ver_1.html
All 22 calculators can be accessed from http://www.electrician2.com Formerly electrician.com
Gerald Newton journeyman electrician electrical administrator since 1985