electrical calculators online and free

I now have completed 24 online Calculators. 23 are JavaScript and run in the webpage, one is an Excel Spreadsheet. The Table 310.16 calculators are second to none that I have found on
the Internet including commercial programs that I have tried. The raceway fill programs are used by several engineers and electricians. These programs took many hours to develop over the last 10 years and comply with the 2005 NEC. The programs are at http://www.electrician2.com under the calculator menu. They used to be at my old site electrician.com.
Here is the list:
Table 310.16 Conductor size Table 310.16 Load Table 310.16 Parallel Conductor Raceway offset and developed length 4 each voltage drop to find distance, size, voltage drop 4 each power and ohm's law Raceway fill for wire Raceway fill for cables Motor Circuit Cable tray tension Duct wire pulling tension Grounding wire size Grounding electrode size Overcurrent selection Advanced Voltage drop Excel Spreadsheet Table 310.16 size for copper
Jerry wrote:

What tool do you use to generate your HTML pages? (So I can avoid it.) http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.electrician2.com / Failed validation, 104 errors
JeffM wrote:

I use Frontpage and Ultraedit. For the time spent, Frontpage is the absolute best. It is fast and convenient. The pages run perfectly fine in IE 5+. I don't really care about any other browser. As far as your validation program, it sounds like a real flute to me. The programs produce results that are useable and applicable to the electrical industry and are used by many engineers and electricians. You may be a programmer that rips off people with your trite, but that does not impress me. I have been around a long time. W3 standards are obsolete. My statistics show that 98 per cent of users use IE5+. If a user cannot afford IE then they can't afford to run my programs! Most electrical people are in a high enough income bracket to buy better products and do.