Free Live Online Neuroevolution Tutorial

The Evsail project, at http://annevolve.sourceforge.net , creates an ANN that can navigate and control a simulated sailboat. It does this by neuroevolution, or
simulated evolution of the weight vector. The result is an adaptive optimal controller. (or near optimal)
This is Mitchell Timin, the author of EvSail. I have not worked on EvSail for about one year. I'm now beginning to again familiarize myself with it in order to do some experiments. For one thing, I plan to determine the effect of an additional layer of neurons.
For those who would like to improve their understanding of the EvSail software and the underlying theory, I am offering an online workshop tutorial. This will be informal and will use some kind of chat facility, perhaps YIM or Skype or GAIM. We will begin by email, and decide on a format. If you are interested send me an email at the human-readable address below. You can also contact me via the sourceforge pages.
"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is."