Electrical Computer Programs Free

I am the author of about 30 programs. Some run in JavaScript others are Visual Basic 2010 Applications that run in Windows. Right now they are free and have
been for several years. They are at http:/www.electriciancalculators.com Most of these programs are based on the 2011 National Electrical Code. They required about two years to write. Don't ask me why I do this. Yours, Gerald Newton my eamail address is snipped-for-privacy@electrician2.com johnhaines574@... is an avatar.