:: Software applications created for your needs ::

Dear Sir,

I am interested in collaboration in software development. I have very much experience in off-site development, working over Internet. I have collaborations with company from U.S. (Seattle, Portland and Dallas), and Nederland, and I can provide references if necessary.

I have Master Degree in Computer Science - Software Development, and I am 30 years old.

Work experience:

  1. Very good experience with MS Access 97/2000/XP, Visual Basic/VBA, Visual Basic 5.0 / 6.0
  2. Very good experience in database programming (FoxBASE+, FoxPro 2.0, 2.6 for DOS/ Win, Visual FoxPro 3.0 - 8.0) Accounting software, Health Care, Building Restoration / Estimating, etc.
  3. Very good experience integrating ActiveX, OCX, COM / DCOM, networking, and Windows API calls with both VFP and Access / VB environments.
  4. Good web development experience - HTML/Forms/VBScript / JavaScript, web based databases - MySql, Access, Server-Side scripting - PHP, ASP, ASP.NET
  5. Experience in Web services development.
  6. Experience with Visual Studio.NET - web and windows based applications
  7. Strong OOP experience (VFP OOP extensions, PHP, C++, C#, VB.NET, ObjectPascal)
  8. Network / e-mail applications (using Winsock ActiveX/OCX controls, UNIX/Linux c++ using TCP/IP sockets, DOS/Windows using Ftp Software Packet Driver, Windows Winsock).

I hope you'll find my skills appropriate for collaboration, and I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you very much for your time.

Please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@despammed.com

Sincerely yours, Bogdan Zamfir

Reply to