plc applications

hi all, i'm thinking of building an universal plc interface, i.e., from an application on pc (c++/c/vb) to a microcontroller, as i'm fed up of having to use manufacturer specific software. do you think this is viable product???

regards

shaun

Reply to
Eelectromech

You mean like a programming (ladder) interface? If you pull it off, I'll be your first customer.

Softwaretoolbox already sells activex type stuff to communicate with plc's on a word level, and I have found them to work quite well.

Reply to
Steve Cothran

Maybe you could program it to operate your SHIFT key :-)

Seriously, good luck iwth your project.

Reply to
BG