AMA needs your e-mail address

Be sure to read Joyce Hagar's column (last page in your October MA). She is requesting that ALL AMA members update or send her their e-mail address. Don't complain about lack of communications from the AMA if your e-mail address is not current or on file with Headquarters.

snipped-for-privacy@modelaircraft.org

-- Red Scholefield AMA 951 Dist. V Leader Member/CD

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Red That link doesn't work.

Reply to
me

Just wanted to see if anyone would try to send it to Ms Hager. :-)

The link should read snipped-for-privacy@modelaircraft.org

Hager with an e, not an a.

-- Red Scholefield AMA 951 Dist. V Leader Member/CD

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Hmmm, can't help but wonder if they are planning to sell it or give it to the spammers AGAIN.

Reply to
Bob Cowell

If you ARE an AMA member and if you are concerned then just don't give it to them! It is not mandatory . . . only for those that want to stay informed by this media.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Again? Can you prove they did it before?

Reply to
Mathew Kirsch

Please tell me you were only kidding. They didn't actually do that, did they? Bill

Reply to
me

She particularly requested addresses of Leader Members. To those who immediately suspect ulterior motives, no problem--don't send the address.

Reply to
John R. Agnew

well, I AM a member, and I remember all too well when they used my address to spam me

I get quite enough spam as it is, I will choose to receive MY information by good old fashioned snail mail, after all, with the dues they charge, it's not as if they can't afford postage

Reply to
Bob Cowell