January 04 AMA Newsletter

FYI
The January 2004 issue of the National Newsletter is now available on the
Academy of Model Aeronautics' Web site at
Besides providing
links to each of the articles in this issue, you also can choose to download
the PDF or text-only files of the newsletter.
Several of you send hard copies of your club newsletters to AMA. If you
distribute your newsletters electronically, we would be happy to receive
them in either PDF or Microsoft Word format. Please e-mail attachments to
both snipped-for-privacy@modelaircraft.org and snipped-for-privacy@modelaircraft.org. This will
eliminate the cost of mailing a paper copy to us.
I hope you enjoy this month's National Newsletter. If you have any questions
or comments, feel free to contact me at snipped-for-privacy@modelaircraft.org.
Thank you,
Sarah Greiner
Design/Production Assistant