AMA District V web site announced

The new District V web site is being constructed. At the moment it is a temp page on the AMA domain, but more will be added almost daily. Please pass the word!

-- Red Scholefield AMA 951 AMA D-5 List Moderator snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Looking good Red. How can we send in an event listing? Our club is hosting the 9th Annual Bay City Flyers IMAC Spring Classic April 23 and 24 at the club field in Land O' Lakes, FL. We have a .pdf of the event flyer and registration form. Would it be possible to put it on the web site?

Thanks! Jim Slaughter

Reply to
jim

Send them to Norm Deputy, snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net or if you got to the Dist V web page, events, you can click on his name there to send them.

-- Red Scholefield AMA 951 AMA D-5 List Moderator snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Done, and it looks great there! Thanks Red and Norm!

jim

Just you wait a minute there Bill......if you were to come out her

right now you would see a GREEN desert! It's a wonder what a bit o rain will do :)

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

----------------------------------------------------------------------- tailskid2's Profile:

this thread:

tailskid2

You been gettin green rain? Last time I noticed, sand is sand is sand is sand and rocks is rocks. hehe

View this thread:

jim

Anyone who thinks the desert is nothing more than sand probably thinks Alaska is nothing but snow.

That's OK. It makes both places less crowded for those of us who know and appreciate their wonders!

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Jones