RIP Tom Taylor, Lowestoft, UK

It is with great sadness that I pass on the news that Tom Taylor, long serving stalwart of the Phoenix MFC at Lowestoft, passed away on the afternoon of Thursday 6th January after a long battle with cancer. Tom was one of the "good ole' boys, a long term advocate of Electric Model Flying and had won many friends both in the club and within the model flying community. Tom, after serving a career in the US Navy decided to settle in the UK. He is survived by wife Carol and son Daile

If you are one of the many that knew Tom, then please visit

and leave a brief message in our online Book of Condolence.

Many thanks

Andy McQuat Phoenix Model Flying Club (Lowestoft)

Phoenix MFC