Any glider pilots, pure or electric, in this group?

I fly pure and electric gliders for sport and competition and wanted to see if there are any other glider guiders in this discussion group.
There are two gliders discussions in Google Groups that I know of. RCSE, RC Soaring Exchange and talk-flyesl which is the Eastern Soaring League for RC Soaring.
Ed www.flyesl.org www.lisf.org
Guess I am the only glider pilot on this discussion group.
On Sunday, February 9, 2014 10:54:41 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

On 04/09/2014 3:02 PM, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

I fly full scale gliders... does that count?
Cheers, Luke
On Sunday, February 9, 2014 10:54:41 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

I can't say I often am checking this group but I do occasionally and I do fly rc gliders.
On Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 3:54:41 PM UTC, snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote:

ee if there are any other glider guiders in this discussion group.

, RC Soaring Exchange and talk-flyesl which is the Eastern Soaring League f or RC Soaring.

Hi Ed
I have just taken up RC again after a long gap. I used to fly freeflight gl iders, mostly A/2, then radio slope soarers at Ivinghoe. Now into electric launch soarers in North Norfolk (not many slopes). Models are on my website www.peterscott.website under Flying. I am thinking of a bungee launch A/2 spec model with small RC in it. The other club members seem ok with having a bungee on the runway. Field is very squelchy at the moment so its buildin g season.
Peter