East Anglia Club Fly-In (UK)

East Anglia Fly-In & Fun Day (UK) Sunday July 20th - from 10am Gates open from 9am
Bring your plane and join in the fun!
All types of I.C & Electric aircraft welcome! BMFA "A" (or higher) insurance required Or just come for a look and a chat!
No Fees ...... Free admission, Free parking, Free flying. Bar-B-Que..... Bacon Rolls, Burgers, Hot Dogs & Refreshments.
Check-In from 9am, Flying from 10am. Fixed wing only, Phoenix MFC fly on "even" channels only.
See www.phoenix-mfc.freeserve.co.uk for more details and directions.
Phoenix Model Flying Club The Old Rifle Range, London Road Pakefield (A12) Lowestoft, Suffolk
Contact: Trevor Elliott (01502) 502189 snipped-for-privacy@aol.com or Andy McQuat snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com
Guy Fuller wrote:

A slightly more flavourful alternative to a 'hot dog' in that it has, however reared (usually in large dark caves in Denmark) a bit of real pig in it.

I'd really love to Andy, however I'm committed to the Tucson Radio Control Club's annual 4th of July Night Flight tonight. Kinda like a hamburger only with bacon??