Tom Clark Passes

From Paul Moffett

I have just been informed by Don Neuenswander via Bob Alexander that Tom Clark died yesterday (Saturday November 8) after a long battle with cancer.

I am told that there will not be a funeral. A memorial Service will be held later.

The blacksmithing community has lost a major player and a great supporter of the craft.

Kate Denneen has asked that you DO NOT CALL Thelma Clark. Cards will be welcome. Thelma has had a very rough month and especially the last two weeks have been very tiring. She needs time to recover and heal. She will have many decisions to make in the next month. Thank you for your consideration. \

Cards can be sent to: Thelma Clark, c/o Ozark School of Blacksmithing, Inc. , 20183 West State Highway 8, Potosi, Missouri 63664

Forwarded By:

Rome H. Hutchings, Chairman ABANA Membership Services The Prairie Forge

13633 Ferman Ave NW Clearwater, MN 55320 (763) 878-1694
Reply to
Rome Hutchings