Pete C / Don N - Paper

I think it was one of you two who told me about using a sheet of paper for a non-slip interface between flat metal objects bolted together. I've gotten
a lot of use out of that for a variety of things over the last couple years.
THANK YOU.
Bob La Londe wrote:

I'm not sure who mentioned it, but it's included in a couple machining reference books I have.

    I've mentioned it a few times, likely to you among others. It is indeed a useful trick.
    And I almost certainly learned it from someone else who is (or was) here. So you may have learned it from Pete C or someone else here just as well.
    Glad that it helps you,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail