thanks to Paul,Steve and Don

Thank you guys for your input and ideas, I am checking them out as well as looking at contacting some manufacturers to see what they have to say.

I have another idea that although is not an original invention it incorporates existing technology into an old process. It has not been done and it solves a long standing problem. This would not fall under patent protection so I am thinking the best is to stike a deal with a manufacturer to use the idea.

Thanks again for your help

Keith M.

Reply to
muffster