President:
Dave Brown 15,090 57.9%
Dave Mathewson 7,925
Bill Oberdieck 3,066
Total 26,081 7% fewer votes than 2001
Dist 1 VP
Andy Argenio 890 54%
Don Krafft 748
Total 1638 33% more voted than in 2001 (no race in
2001)
Dist 5 VP
Tony Stillman 2,038 48%
Judi Dunlap 1,275
Manny Sousa 898
Total 4,211 13% few votes than 2001
Dist 9 VP
Mark Smith 866 30% fewer votes than 2001 where there was a race.
Total number of members voting for president in 2002 vs 2004 roughly the
same, 17%
Red S.
(Sorry to interrupt the urinating contest between the Anti-American
contingent and those dumb enough to keep feeding them with responses.)
Reply to
Red Scholefield
Fear not brother Red, I'd much rather see AMA's political stuff than the other PEST infected DH's.
Red Scholefield wrote:
Reply to
Mike Gordon
Be careful what you wish (and vote) for. You just might get it.
Cool! I may have to move back to Dist 5.
Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"
Reply to
Dr1Driver

Site Timeline