e-mail newsletter

If any of you guys get an e-mail newsletter from the club you are in I would
love to recieve it. I would like to gleen some ideas form you. Maybe we could
swap newsletters. Eddie Fulmer AMA 63713
Reply to
Efulmer
The CCRC newsletter is available online at
under "What's New".
The GAMA newsletter is also available online at

Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com
Reply to
Fred McClellan
refer to Auckland NZ club newsletters posted at = .
- move mouse to downloads and open bulletin "MayJun03" [requires Acrobat reader] which is very informative. Front page of web site also lists latest local newspaper articles regarding the club - pictures appear squashed but expands when mouse is run over bottom right of picture to highlight an expansion button - click to correct image.
click on "monthly newsletter"
on Documents and then on "newsletters"
Miniature Aircraft Association NZ.

or visit
and scroll down to "New Zealand R_C Clubs & NZMAA" to check for others.
regards Alan T. Alan's Hobby, Model & RC Web Links

A.T.
utahvalleyaeromodelers.com in pdf format
Efulmer wrote:
Reply to
Mike Gordon
All of our club newsletters are available at:
Reply to
sm
San Antonio Prop Busters' Newsletter is online also at:

Bob Severance
All of our club newsletters are available at:
Reply to
sm
Check out the AMA National Newsletter at:
click on 'Publications,' and then on 'National Newsletters.'
Reply to
Doug Dorton
Arvada associated modellers (Colorado) newsletter is available online at

Penguin254
Efulmer wrote:
Reply to
Mike Gordon
All of our club newsletters are available at:
Reply to
sm
The Roxbury Area Model Airplane Club Newsletter is available in pdf format at:
Enjoy! Ron L.
Reply to
Lecisron
Gator Flyer -
Red S. AMA 951 Gainesville, FL "
Reply to
Red Scholefield
Check the Lexington Model Airplane Club web site at
click on NewsLetter. The news letters are PDF files you can download.
Dan Thompson (AMA 32873, EAA 60974, WB4GUK, GROL) remove POST in address for email
Reply to
Dan Thompson