e-mail newsletter

If any of you guys get an e-mail newsletter from the club you are in I would love to recieve it. I would like to gleen some ideas form you. Maybe we could swap newsletters. Eddie Fulmer AMA 63713

Reply to
Efulmer

The CCRC newsletter is available online at

under "What's New".

The GAMA newsletter is also available online at

Cheers, Fred McClellan the dash plumber at mindspring dot com

Reply to
Fred McClellan

refer to Auckland NZ club newsletters posted at = .

- move mouse to downloads and open bulletin "MayJun03" [requires Acrobat reader] which is very informative. Front page of web site also lists latest local newspaper articles regarding the club - pictures appear squashed but expands when mouse is run over bottom right of picture to highlight an expansion button

- click to correct image.

click on "monthly newsletter"

on Documents and then on "newsletters"

Miniature Aircraft Association NZ.

or visit

and scroll down to "New Zealand R_C Clubs & NZMAA" to check for others.

Reply to
A.T.

Reply to
Mike Gordon

San Antonio Prop Busters' Newsletter is online also at:

Bob Severance

Check out the AMA National Newsletter at:

click on 'Publications,' and then on 'National Newsletters.'

Reply to
Doug Dorton

Arvada associated modellers (Colorado) newsletter is available online at

Penguin254

Reply to
Mike Gordon

The Roxbury Area Model Airplane Club Newsletter is available in pdf format at:

Enjoy! Ron L.

Reply to
Lecisron

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Check the Lexington Model Airplane Club web site at

click on NewsLetter. The news letters are PDF files you can download.

Dan Thompson (AMA 32873, EAA 60974, WB4GUK, GROL) remove POST in address for email

Reply to
Dan Thompson