Arx applications

Moving to a smaller architectural company in the UK I now use AutoCAD LT. It appears LT can run arx applications but I do not know of any program that I can use to write and compile the LISP source code into arx (LT2004/2005). Can anyone help? I am aware of drcauto suite of programs but they are little expensive for my back pocket!

Many thanks

Nigel

Reply to
njedwards