Architectural Blocks

Anyone know where I can get some free architectural blocks for houses? I am looking for 'plan' blocks only right now, such as windows, doors, toilets, sinks, etc... Just the basic stuff. I have all these blocks at work, just havent brought them home yet...:(

One other question, does anyone know of a good group for lisp programmers? I am a self taught lisp programmer, IE. One who has more questions than answers, and am in need of some expert advice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Greg

Reply to
Charter Newsgroups

You're welcome to use those on my site. (Mainly Imperial)

What are we? Chopped liver?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Heh, I appologise for that... It has been my experience that the majority of autocad users are *not* lisp savvy (or even computer savvy for that matter)... but, of course, my experience is limited to a few hundred autocad users...

Thank you for the link, I am sure it will be very helpful...

Greg

Reply to
Greg

If you have AutoCAD 2004, try DesignCenter Online for symbols, and the newsgroup below for customization help.

Reply to
Daniel J. Altamura, R.A.

If using a NNTP newsgroup reader, the AutoDesk CUSTOMIZATION/LISP newsgroup can be found at news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.autocad.customization

You may also access this discussion group via the HTTP web-based forums at

Also here is a great site ...

Chip Harper

Well damn, I knew all that was there! I have just never used it...:) until now... Thank you very much

Greg

Reply to
Greg