Architectural Blocks

Anyone know where I can get some free architectural blocks for houses? I am looking for 'plan' blocks only right now, such as windows, doors,
toilets, sinks, etc... Just the basic stuff. I have all these blocks at work, just havent brought them home yet...:(
One other question, does anyone know of a good group for lisp programmers? I am a self taught lisp programmer, IE. One who has more questions than answers, and am in need of some expert advice.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Greg

You're welcome to use those on my site. (Mainly Imperial)

What are we? Chopped liver?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

If you have AutoCAD 2004, try DesignCenter Online for symbols, and the newsgroup below for customization help.
--
Daniel J. Altamura, R.A.
Altamura Architectural Consulting

houses?
If using a NNTP newsgroup reader, the AutoDesk CUSTOMIZATION/LISP newsgroup can be found at
Also here is a great site ... http://www.afralisp.com /
--

Chip Harper