Obtaining Architectural blocks

Hi all,
I am an engineer who works with Land Development Desktop (Release 2i) exclusively. I have the need for some architectural blocks - doors,
windows, electrical and plumbing fixtures, etc. I'm designing a house and a commercial retail store, small projects, but rather than making all the damn blocks myself, I was wondering if there was somewhere I could download them or buy them. Something that will of course, work with LDDT or Autocad.
Any advice, help?
-- Jon Endres, PE West Mountain Engineering Civil/Survey/Site Development snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net
There are a bunch on my site, almost all in imperial units, although many are based being one unit in size for scaling upon insertion.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com