plotting

I'm working with Architectural Desktop 3.3. Is there any way I can
print/plot a rendered image at a specific scale?
Let's say that I construct a wall that's 10' long x 8' high. Now I apply a
brick material. Can I print a rendered image of this at a scale of
1/8"=1'-0" accurately?
Thanks, Ken
Reply to
Ken
No, rendered images can not be plotted at all from Auto CAD. You have to save the Bitmap Graphics and print it by yourself.
This sucks and shows, that Auto CAD really has only very poor 3D possibilities.
Ciao CHRiSTiAN.
Reply to
Christian Kueken
Start the properties command, select the viewport(s), in the properties window go to Misc and choose from the "Shaded plot" list the entry "Rendered"
Juergen
Ken schrieb:
Reply to
Jürgen Palme
Christian Kueken schrieb:
Wrong. Since ACAD 2004 (and also ADT 3.3) you can plot rendered views well (as well as you can render with AutoCAD)
Juergen
Reply to
Jürgen Palme
Oh, OK, I used AutoCAD 2000 and you were not able do the trick with this version.
Ciao CHRiSTiAN.
Reply to
Christian Kueken
You could simply import your graphic file, scale and print. This has been true since R14.
Reply to
TomD