plotting

I'm working with Architectural Desktop 3.3. Is there any way I can print/plot a rendered image at a specific scale? Let's say that I construct a wall that's 10' long x 8' high. Now I apply a brick material. Can I print a rendered image of this at a scale of

1/8"=1'-0" accurately?

Thanks, Ken

Reply to
Ken

No, rendered images can not be plotted at all from Auto CAD. You have to save the Bitmap Graphics and print it by yourself.

This sucks and shows, that Auto CAD really has only very poor 3D possibilities.

Ciao CHRiSTiAN.

Reply to
Christian Kueken

Start the properties command, select the viewport(s), in the properties window go to Misc and choose from the "Shaded plot" list the entry "Rendered"

Juergen

Ken schrieb:

Reply to
Jürgen Palme

Christian Kueken schrieb:

Wrong. Since ACAD 2004 (and also ADT 3.3) you can plot rendered views well (as well as you can render with AutoCAD)

Juergen

Reply to
Jürgen Palme

Oh, OK, I used AutoCAD 2000 and you were not able do the trick with this version.

Ciao CHRiSTiAN.

Reply to
Christian Kueken

You could simply import your graphic file, scale and print. This has been true since R14.

Reply to
TomD