More smaller model railroad companies now?

Is it just me or does there seem to be a lot more companies making model railroad products now? Every time I open a magazine or do a google search on model railroad there seems to be more of them. Maybe there is the same as there always has been but with the internet they are easier to find.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Stanton

There has probably always been a lot of them. you seem them more because of they have websites now. Look at old magazines and see all the small companies.

CBix

Reply to
Charles Bix