Slim Line News Magazines and Model Railroader Cyclopedia Book of Plans 1941 for sale

I have 12 issues of Slim Line News magazines on ebay right now. This later turned into Narrow Gauge Gazette. The issues I have run from Spring
1972-Winter 1974. I also have the Model Railroader Cyclopedia Book of Plans from 1941. All with reasonable min bids. My ebay user name is douglars