Anyone interested in some not-too-old Model Railroader magazines

Hi everyone, I've starting purging my collection of model railroading magazines, mostly Model Railroader and others. If there's anyone out there
who lives near the Mississauga, Ontario, Canada area and would like an instant magazine collection, email me off-list and we can arrange a pickup. There should be a few dozen (maybe more) by the time I'm finished.
These are free to a good home of course, but you'll need to pick them up.
Randy