Magazines for sale

I;m cleaning out and want to sell MINT back issues of Home shop machinest projects in metal Model engineers workshop I.m in Canada 2 hrs north of Buffaloo NY and I'm not giving them away. Brian Fairey Waterloo Ontario

Reply to
Brian Fairey

Hey Brian,

How much each, and how many. Full volumes or random copies?

I'm >I;m cleaning out and want to sell MINT back issues of

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Brian: I am in Waterloo as well, and I am interested in any old Issues of Model Engineer's Workshop......older than Issue # 50

Thanks

Dan Kirlin / Waterloo, Ont.

Reply to
DANKIRLIN