Creating a pentacle?

Hello,
Is there a way (a lisp?) to create e.g. pentacle basicly same way than a circle is created? E.g. Id give the center point -> the program would ask
how many corners -> Id give 5 -> then Id just draw a circle but itd be a pentacle.
? thanks, Pekka

I recall seeing a LISP once that could draw stars and such. You might google search it. -S

Not sure why the others are going on about the POLYGON command, how that creates a Pentacle `quickly' is beyond me.
BTW the ancient LISP routine you require is STAR.LSP which can be found at :
http://www.et.utt.ro/public/CAD/ACAD10/LSP /
These go back to the late 80's but still don't feature in current releases.
Download and add to one of your supported directories, type (load "star") at the acad command prompt, enter no. of points (5), enter inner rad and then outer rad.
Hope this helps.
Okay, what's the inner radius of a pentacle? Or more precise what is the radius of a circle circumscribed about the interior pentagon formed by connecting the vertices of a larger regular pentagon?
Doug T
I wonder if that's in my pocket reference?