Windows Phone applications for engineeers

There are not very many 'well done' applications for engineers in the Windows Phone Marketplace. One of the best is "MDCE - Mechanical Design Project Cost
Estimation" even the user interface is a quite clumsy. But I found out the developers web site (www.einotes.com) that there will be an update to version 2.0 very soon. As I loaded the version 2.0 manual, the enhancements seems to be really fine. Anxiously waiting for the update, somebody has done a truly great job!