Lowest price USB 2.0 full speed DAQ for $49 or up

Dear all,

Some of you may be interested in USB data acquisition module. I want to announce that we have just released a very affordable USB 2.0 full speed multi-functions DAQ ($49 or up). Below is an overview of our iUSBDAQ - U120816:

------------------------------=AD---------------- USB 2.0/1.1 Full Speed Interface USB Bus Powered 8 Single-Ended, 12-Bit Analog Inputs 0-4.096 V Analog Input Range Up to 32 kSamples/Sec Throughput with Single Channel Up to

13kSamples/Second for Streaming Mode Supports Both Scan Mode and Continuous Streaming Mode Data Acquisition One Dedicated Trigger Line for Streaming Mode Data Acquisition Two 10-bit PWM Outputs (3kHz- 333kHz) 16 Bi-Directional Digital I/O Lines (125HZ update rate) One 16-Bit Counter 240 bytes EEPROM Reserved for User Data Multiple iUSBDAQs Can Be Connected On Same Computer Simultaneous Streaming from Multiple iUSBDAQs Possible Works with Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, or XP FREE USB Cable FREE Screwdriver FREE Device Driver, Programming API (DLL), LabVIEW Drivers, Examples

FREE Standalone Ready-to-Run iDAQTest&Log Software for Testing, Data Logging, Data Playback and Simple Analysis 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, 6 Month Warranty and Trade In Policy Approximately 3.5" x 3.375" x 1.125" (9cm x 8.5cm x 3cm) Industrial Temperature Range

More details please check this link:

Thank you for your attention. Regards, Irene He irene snipped-for-privacy@hytekautomation.com

Reply to
HYTEK

iUSBDAQ - U120816 looks cool !.. But, isn't the first line in your addvertisement ie "USB 2.0/1.1 Full Speed Interface" a bit miss leading? To me it contradicts with the following statements "Up to 32 kSamples/Sec Throughput with Single Channel Up to" "13kSamples/Second for Streaming Mode"

Regardless of this "marketing" tactics, iUSBDAQ - U120816 looks good.

[...]

Harry

No, the USB 2.0/USB 1.1 interface do not conflict with the 32ksamples/s max, with single channel up to 13ksamples/s max. I'm not sure why you think they contradict with each other?

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely, Irene

Reply to
HYTEK

I'm sure that this is useful to some people.

However, I would never put Windows on a robot. Please let the group know when you have an open source Linux driver.

-- D. Jay Newman

D. Jay Newman

"USB 2.0 Full Speed" is the name of the USB specification to which it adheres. USB 2.0 Full Speed is basically USB 1.1. You can blame the USB consortium for the confusing names.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Auton

Sure, we will work on this and actually we'd like to get help from you. Are there anybody interested in trading their work (some examples in Linux using our iUSBDAQ) with our product? Please contact me, we can discuss.

Thank you and Regards, Irene He

Reply to
HYTEK

Are you willing to pay royalties based on per unit sold for any software developed?

Some "examples in Linux" is not this buyer's idea of company supported drivers.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools