Motor speed control

Hi, I would like to use a motor (AEG 112g 63) from an old washmachine (Electrolux).

Does anybody know the schematic for control board speed and wiring? Kre=9Aimir

Reply to
kresimir.pregernik

Google?

DLC

: Hi, : I would like to use a motor (AEG 112g 63) from an old washmachine : (Electrolux).

: Does anybody know the schematic for control board speed and wiring? : Kre?imir

Reply to
Dennis Clark