Suspect Calculators

A lot of on line physics and engineering calculators are suspect and many get pulled as soon as I present them as being "interesting" or "fun." (I never diss a free calculator.)

The drag on a sphere calculator below is probably OK but they leave it to you to figure out the exponent.

I start out using something I know like the drag force on a car going

55 mph. Then I work my way down to the order of magnitude of concern.

Bret Cahill

Reply to
Bret Cahill