Free softwares on electrical designs

Please let me know the free softwares on electrical designs?

Reply to
nvmani2006

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com a écrit :

Free software is not so easy to find, but you can already get free symbols (Autocad) for electricity on this site :

Janos Netik

Reply to
nvmani2006

You didn't state what type of software you are looking for. Schematic entry, Spice, Verilog simulation, etc? I have a collection of these and more on my website at

Click on the "Tools" icon on the navigation panel and see if you find anything that suits your needs. If you are looking for something that is not there, drop me a line and I'll see if I can help.

Best regards, Mike Stanley Owner/Operator: EE HomePage.com Helping EEs to Navigate a Changing World snipped-for-privacy@eehomepage.com

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
MikeStanley