really neat Free Online graphing calculator

I just found a really neat online free, no holes barred, graphing calculator and thought I would share the link here: It is at:
http://www.e-tutor.com/et2/graphing /

You (and yours) are broadcasting this all ovre the net.
I did try it and it's "OK."
I didn't try it on more complicated stuff (like 1/(x-2)). My TI-83+ seems to be "gud enuf."

John Gilmer wrote:

No, I am not broadcasting this all over. I accidentally found this graphing calc and thought it was quite an accomplishment for a Perl and JavaScript program. I have done programming in both and appreciate the effort the person made.