really neat Free Online graphing calculator

I just found a really neat online free, no holes barred, graphing
calculator and thought I would share the link here:
It is at:

electrician
You (and yours) are broadcasting this all ovre the net.
I did try it and it's "OK."
I didn't try it on more complicated stuff (like 1/(x-2)). My TI-83+ seems to be "gud enuf."
Reply to
John Gilmer
No, I am not broadcasting this all over. I accidentally found this graphing calc and thought it was quite an accomplishment for a Perl and JavaScript program. I have done programming in both and appreciate the effort the person made.
Reply to
electrician