Miller Welding Video Library -FREE!!!!!

So I just clicked on a link in Miller's monthly e-newsletter and found that they have an online video library for MIG, TIG, Stick and Plasma cutting

Here is the TIG video library

Not a huge library, but some useful stuff, and free.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Also this link to Pipe welding videos

Ernie Leimkuhler

Many, many thanks, Ernie!

Reply to
RAM³

Good library link. Thank you. Watching some of them for MIG aluminum now.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

The link for MIG videos is

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Yeah, sorry. I had waded backwards and found those.

Reply to
Bob La Londe