free online compressible flow book

I kindly would like to invite you and your students of gas dynamics to use my free software and book "fundamentals of compressible flow.'' The software and the book can be download at

Genick Bar-Meir

This is the only book which describes how to calculate the different parameters for oblique shock analytically. Prove ``why the common believe in the continuous oblique shock'' is incorrect. This book is the only book which treats the flow realistically as bounded between upper limit of isothermal flow and the lower limit adiabatic (Fanno flow). This book also provides an extensive discussion on the evacuating and filling gaseous chambers from rigid to flexible. This book demonstrates that the chocking phenomenon doesn't occur only at the ``throat'' and at M=1 as traditionally believed and taught.

Reply to
potto