Free Book UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES

A frighteningly verbose, heavy on gun details and light on original
thought, heavy 800 page book can be a great bedtime reading for some
people.
Lucky recipient to pay actual $8.10 priority mail shipping.
NRA members preferred.
Ignoramus24818
I sold that book on the gun-show circuit for two years. It sold as fast as I kept putting copies on the table! When I'd gotten my own copy (in the afternoon), I stayed up through the whole night until I'd finished it. That's the kind of book it is!
No $4 to park! No $6 admission!
editor
Ill take it. My copy is making the rounds in Iraq. Its been around the world at least 3 times. Paypal?
Gunner "I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism. As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist
Reply to
Gunner
So what did you think about the book? I enjoyed it and will likely read it again as soon as I finish my third read of "Atlas Shrugged".
Wes S
Reply to
clutch
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 01:45:52 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com quickly quoth:
It was an excellent and informative book.
--------------------------------------------------------------- Never put off 'til tomorrow |
what you can avoid altogether. | Dynamic Website Applications ---------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to
Larry Jaques
For anyone who might want to download it as a PDF File, - here's the link.
Please note - this is a VERY LARGE file.
Val M valjm16@DELETE_THISearthlink.net
Reply to
Val M
Says blocked file type
Gunner
Gunner
Let's say I also ran a challenge-response spam catcher. It would be impossible for me to ever get on your white list since my auto response to your auto repsonse would never be seen. That being the case, why do you bother including an e-mail address that essentially doesn't work? I e-mailed you with an offer, but frankly, I can't be bothered with all the nonsense.
Reply to
oh_well
I have no idea what you are talking about. If you remove the part that says "DELETE_THIS" from my email address it works just fine.
Val M valjm16@DELETE_THISearthlink.net
Reply to
Val M
Most challenge-response engines, at least the open source ones I've seen, are smart enough to white-list those to whom you SEND e-mail. That way their challenge will get back to you, and your response back to them.
sdb
Reply to
sylvan butler
Not to mention that it has plot holes big enough to drive a half-track through.
And full of internal contradictions.
Typical winger spooge.
Reply to
Stuart Wheaton
What Gunner is saying is that if you go th the website to download the PDF it tell you that the file type is no good. I would like to download this but I can't. Can you help?
Thanks, Mike Val M wrote:
Reply to
pookie03
It says that you have to upgrade to a paid account to be able to post a PDF file on the site, and remove the restriction on the file type. There are lots of free hosting sites that allow PDf files, like
I have a 100 MB mirror site there, but it has banner ads on every page that my main site doesn't.
You can't just put the PDF file on most of these free sites, you need a HTML index page, or the site is considered "Under construction".
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell
That is a scam or the like.
The .pdf is in fact a html page - the one that comes up.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net NRA LOH & Endowment Member NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member

pookie03 wrote:
Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn